2011-07-03

Canada Day


After sleeping near 9 hours (OMG), I awaken, have a shower and head out to a Canada Day BBQ. Wolfing down a burger and beer, I shoot a game of pool myself. I then take a leisurely stroll to 'downtown' Trenton. I never really got a look at it when here in '85. It seems to be the proverbial small town Ontario. Quite nice.

Heading back to Dennis' place, I am met with Dennis and Diana in the yard, with a couple of women. Pam and Lisa (hello) turn out to be friends of Diana's. We all sit out back (mostly under shade...), enjoying beer, laughter, and the constant whine of the pups.

We have more beer...

Then more...

Eventually we order pizza, and, I gotta say I have THE BEST PizzaPizza I'd ever had!
I simply cannot believe it!

Another awesome fire ends my day.

I crash before midnight as I'm simply exhausted, and not just a little buzzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment