2011-07-05

Day 4

Saturday I sleep an incredible 12hrs!!!

A slice of pizza is my breakfast, as well as a can of Coke.
I take a look at Diana's computer as Dennis said he'd seen a spark and now it won't boot.
Sure enough, it's fried.

I head out into town again in the hopes of finding an internet cafe. No such luck as I head back to Dennis'. It is then he tell's me that HE has a computer as well!

LMAO

I am online for the first time in 2 days!
With no phone connection, it seems a little odd being out of contact with 'civilization', such as it is.

The day is spent sunning in the yard, working on my tan, and having a beer, or two.

Dennis cooks up an awesome meal of chicken, spuds and green beans. The two of us head out for a game of pool, but are outta luck as the pub down the street is closed for some reason. We walk into town and eventually have our game of pool and a quick couple of beers.

As he's not up to the walk back (after drinking most of the day sitting in the sun, I gotta agree with him), so, we hop a cab back and call it a day.

No fire tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment