2011-07-07

The End of the First Week

I've not slept 12hrs in a very long time. But, after having been out here for a few days now I'm accepting that my sleep patterns will take a while to adjust to the fresh air.

Up at noon and I decide upon a walk downtown to visit the local Timmy's. A bagel and coffee follow.

Back at Dennis' and pop online for a quick read and update.

It was then I hear a knock on the front door. I suggest they go 'round back. It was then
I see it is Dave!!!
I go out front and greet him, then introduce him to Dennis and Diana. I pack up my belongings and leave D and D with the following;

Your kindness and generosity of spirit will not be forgotten.

After loading up Dave and Jenn's Kia SUV, we decide to hit the local Metro to satisfy our craving for Hamburger Helper - Strogganof. Dual box special!

I then see their INDOOR POOL!!!

OMG!

We have a fire in their firepit, then hit the pool.

We watch a movie and I end the night on their living room couch.

Nice seeing Dave again (Jenn is in Toronto for a couple days).

No comments:

Post a Comment