2013-04-07

Ticking away...

My disappointment in how Bridgewater turned out has led me to confront that which has been on my mind of late...
That I accept it is simply time to move on.
I've learned all I can here...
Take that next step, so to speak.
Originally I'd decided to stay because of the peace that Pubnico offered.
See, what drives those from here are the very things that draw us 'city folk' to an area such as this.
Solitude...
What I found though, was something quite different.
In a place where 'everyone knows your name', you can't help but know them too.
It's clear to me that as much as I've left an imprint upon you, that you... have left an imprint on me.
What can I say... I'm gonna miss you guys.
:l
I am reminded of what Phil is fond of saying...
"The hippies frighten easily, but they'll be back in greater numbers."
And so it shall be.
One day...

No comments:

Post a Comment