2011-02-23

Todays ramble...

For the very first time in this life, I took a dog for a walk. I guess you could call a 100lb lab a dog, sure. Still, it was a blast. Did I scoop when she pooped? No, I did not. Call me bad then k.

It's a beautiful day outside (as is everyday really). Passing strangers and greeting them with a warm 'good-day' is always nice. It can be funny waiting for the response, if there is one. Usually a big man in a long dark coat can bring caution/fear into the hearts and minds of those I greet. Still, I usually get a warm response in return.

Despite going a full 62hrs without a cigarette, I bought a pack today. Wasn't a 'must have' but just something I wanted to do.

Watched a flick on a 50" wide-screen last night (Bourne Ultimatum) and let me tell ya, wide-screen LCD beats full-screen any day!

Tomorrow I venture out and buy my first cell in over a decade. After checking out a number of providers and hearing feedback from some of my FB friends, I've decided to go with Public Mobile. They have true unlimited plans starting from CDN $35 bucks. Check them out.

My team (the Leafs... DUH!) are on a 6-2-2 clip but still find themselves 6 points out of a final play-off spot. Here we go again...

That's it for now.

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment