2014-09-17

Upper and lower case.

I noticed the 'other day'... Loblaws (notice the s) had on sale their Signature Presidents Choice Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie (See image on the right... for a taste) for $2.99.

So of course I grabbed a bag.

For me, keeping chocolate, ice cream... or chocolate ice cream (my Signature being Haagen Dazs... any flavour really, but Haagen Dazs) around my place isn't the wisest of things. Not that I'd go loco on it (well... I might), just that I've found it better/healthier to go out and buy something if I want to satisfy that 'craving."
It's worked out well.

At any rate... I, uh... opened the bag 'as soon' as I got in, and immediately was taken aback!

Something was clearly amiss.

The Presidents Choice Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie was now (for a man the size of me), shrunk... to bite-size proportions.

The Presidents Choice Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie was now a decadent only in name.
It was now a lower case cookie.
A decadent... chocolate chip cookie, but a small one now.

This imposter was in its stead.

Pythons famous Dead Parrot sketch


It has expired and gone to see it's maker!

This... is an ex-cookie!




First Timmy's and now this!

Our Canadian institutions are under attack by mediocrity!

We've lost our cookie... and are about to lose our coffee.

As a native Torontonian I am accustomed (somewhat) to this. I mean no one has seen our hockey team in years.

Peace... For me that's a damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment