2013-03-19

Once a Princess...


I had first composed a long(ish) and (somewhat) rambling expose on the life and times of your Father.
In the hopes that maybe, you... will come to understand Me a little.

I decided though that now is not the time.

Instead I will say;

I let You down.
I disappointed You.
And really that's why you're upset.
You're hurt.
And I was the one that hurt You.
And I hurt because of this.
But it's now become what WE do about it.
There is a difference between being disappointed in someones actions/decisions and being disappointed in someone as a person
This doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
It just means Your Father is human.
I know that one day You WILL be ready to understand this.
To accept this...
I am sorry.
I Love You My Princess.
Happy 21st Birthday.
A day that I too could never forget.
Dad xx

No comments:

Post a Comment